You may send your transfer request information via the enquiry forms on the CPT website, phone call or text. This request will constitute acceptance of CPT Terms and Conditions on behalf of the travelling party. Bookings are only valid once we have confirmed full transfer information with you (via call, email or text) and FULL PAYMENT has been received by Cairns Private Transfers. A contract will exist when we issue our final confirmation. (ABN 45944807285)
All prices are inclusive of Australian Goods and Service Tax (GST).
Prices quoted are for the whole charter of the vehicle for the period of the transfer.
CPT will issue a Tax Invoice within 24 hours of receipt of your booking. To secure your booking, please make sure payment is made immediately as per tax invoice instructions. Payments accepted via EFT/Direct Credit or Visa/Mastercard/AMEX (surcharges apply).
**PLEASE NOTE – Your booking is not valid until payment has been received by Cairns Private Transfers. NO PAYMENT, NO BOOKING.
An ‘After Hours Surcharge’ of $30.00 (AUS) will be applicable for transfers with pickup times 2200 until 0559 any day.
A $100.00 (AUS) cleaning fee will be levied if the vehicle requires detailed cleaning due to the event of any spills, food or sickness causing the vehicle to be unusable for a period of time. This will be determined by the CPT driver at the time of any incident.
We understand sometimes people’s travel circumstances change. All cancellation requests must be in writing and the following cancellation fees will apply;
More than 7 days – Full fare refund (bank charges on card payments and refunds will still apply), no Admin Fee
7 days to 48 hours – As above less $50 Admin Fee
48-24 hours – 50% of total booking
Less than 24 hours – 100% of total booking
We will endeavour to provide all transfers to clients, as booked, with the most minimum delay reasonably possible.
However, circumstances beyond our control include, but are not restricted to the following;
- Any road closures or restricted access to the intended route chosen by the driver
- Any delays as a result in weather conditions
- Any unforeseen traffic delays
- Any accident or incident causing delay, whether the vehicle carrying the client is directly or indirectly involved or not at all
- Any delay as a result of a flight, train being delayed thus delaying the driver
- We accept no responsibility for valuables left in our vehicles
- If through circumstances beyond CPT’s control, we are unable to transfer you, we will seek to arrange alternative transport for you at no extra cost
Cairns Private Transfers has extensive third party insurance coverage.
We strongly recommend that clients should take out their own travel insurance.
Please insure your mobile number given on the booking form is the same number you will be contactable with on arrival. If flying into Cairns, please make sure to turn your mobile as soon as your flight has landed, just in case we need to contact you for any reason regarding your booking.
All transfers have a maximum applicable wait time, as follows;
Cairns Domestic Airport – 30 minutes from official flight arrival time
Cairns International Airport – 45 minutes from official flight arrival time
Accommodation – 15 minutes from agreed collection time
After the wait time has elapsed a further charge of $20.00 (AUS) per 15 mins is applicable.
We will attempt to call the customer on the travel contact mobile number which was supplied at the time of booking. Should we be unsuccessful in our attempts to contact he customer the driver will be advised to move on to the next booking so as not to inconvenience other customers. Payment in full will be applicable to all ‘No Show’ transfers.
– All transfers are quoted direct ‘Point A’ to ‘Point B’.
– Any stops added (e.g. key collection or grocery pickups) must be prebooked and are charged at an additional cost of $30/minutes, minimum charge $30. No booking/payment, no stop.
– A $60 surcharge applies to any transfer with pickup times after 2200 and before 0600 any day, as well as on Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Good Friday.
FOOD or DRINK:
No food or drink (other than bottled water) are allowed to be consumed in the vehicle.
Baby seats and Child Booster seats are free of charge. To ensure availability, they must be requested at time of booking. Information provided from the booking will make sure we provide the correct seat.
It is Queensland Law that all children 0-6 years of age must be restrained in baby/booster seats. We currently have two seats available – 0-4yo and 6mths-6yo.
The allocated luggage allowance is one medium sized suitcase/bag and one small handbag per passenger, to a maximum of 4 passengers in each vehicle. If in doubt, please discuss this with us at the time of booking your transfer.